Vertaal

Thursday 7 June 2012

Brainstorming

While working on my Genesis quilt, I already start thinking about the Exodus 3:16 one:

"Go, and gather the elders of Israel together, and say unto them, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, appeared unto me, saying, I have surely visited you, and seen that which is done to you in Egypt"

Which direction it's going I don't know yet. Thinking about Moses and the burning bush, The LORD who is not absent, although His people almost forgot about Him. He still wants to do with them. And even wants to lead them out of Egypt and out of their misery.

Thinking about elders, bricks, pain, covenant, Gods' goodness, land of milk and honey.
Can't put too much 'pictures' in it, because the verse is quite long and has to be in there somewhere. That's one of the challenges I am facing: putting text unto fabric in different ways. Any thoughts welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment